Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Money, money, money.... must be funny.... in the rich man's world.

All these writing is really taking up a lot of my time. When i first started this blog, i had no idea that it'll somehow turn into a money-making machine, lol. Of course, opportunities like this do not come by everyday, and i'm glad to have stumbled upon it.

To be able to earn a decent income through my blog is totally something i've never dreamt of. Apart from the Adsense which has been there for ages, there's nothing else contributing to my online piggy from this blog. Forget about the Chitika ads. Will take it down when i have the time to tinkle with my template.

I have set a target for myself. Lets see if i'm able to achieve it by year-end. Will keep you folks updated, ya. Thanks for all the support.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tiu lor....mm guai dak kum lan tor advertisement these days lah!

Samm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Samm said...

COCKA - AIYA, U LONG TIME NO "COME" MAH. I HAVE ANOTHER HANGOUT NOW. SAMANTHAYEAP.BLOGSPOT.COM

HURRY.... GO LINK ME, LINK ME, LINK ME.... SEE PROPERLY, ITS "LINK ME", NOT "LICK ME"