Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm spent......

I remembered cleaning out the guest room not too long ago and it's all covered in dust again. When was that, maybe about less than a month ago only....sigh. Hubby's brother coming back for a short stay sometime before Christmas, bringing their baby together with them. So, i have to clean that room once more, uuugghhh. Well, finally everyone gets to meet that lil fler soon.

I took Gordon with me to lunch with pretty shoppingmum this afternoon. Glad to meet you finally, lol. Hope to see more Ipoh bloggers next time. When i came home from lunch, dunno what came over me, i vacuumed my room inside out and changed all the sheets. Even took the kitchen ladder stool into the bedroom and cleaned the air-conditioner too, lol. Now, the room's very cold, bbbrrrrr. I was spent by the time i'm done cleaning. Now, very sleepy. Dont feel like doing anything at all.

Psssst.... Samm.... laundry in the washing machine waiting for u..........

No comments: