Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Beautiful Baby Furniture

When i was pregnant with Malcolm, most of my free time was spent shopping for baby items. I know, there are many hand-me-downs baby items from Gordon and some good friends, but i still like the thrill of finding that special item for my new baby. I'll be sure to come home with something for my precious baby.

I wanted to buy a beautiful Baby Dresser for Malcolm. Something that is of high quality and can stand the test of time. So that it can be an heirloom piece next time. My concern with baby furniture has always been their finishing. It has to be of child-safe finish, lead-free and fornaldehyde-free.

Do note that when buying furniture for your baby, make sure they comply with all Consumer Products Safety Commission safety regulations and all ASTM safety guidelines,

No comments: