Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's a fisherman's life

My uncle's a fisherman. I hardly ever know him at all. I was still very small when i met him. Sometimes, i do wonder if life as a fisherman is interesting or not. All i remember was he send letters back once in a while. He seldom drop by our home.

He took my aunt along to sea with him once. She didnt like it one bit. I guess, i wont enjoy it myself too. There was no other female on board except herself..... aikks. Imagine looking at gps systems, radars, chart plotters, depth finders and compasses all the time. I'd go nuts too, if i were she.

People who spend time at sea understand how much equipment is necessary to avoid problems and to be able to relax and have a good time. I wonder of my uncle got all those sophisticated equipments from NorthheastMarineElectronics.com or not. I read from their website that their consumer marine electronics like Raymarine, Astron and Garmin, are designed to give you peace of mind when you sail away from the shore.

No comments: