Thursday, January 05, 2006

How to get your hubby away from the computer without clubbing him to death

This happened late last night. Hubby's conquered my pc again. I was so bored to death that i was convulsing and foaming at the mouth in bed from severe blog withdrawal sympthoms. It's been for hours and he still wouldnt let me have it despite my pleas and rants. You see, my best friend smsed and said she finally found the time to go online for a round of Yahoo Towers with me and i cant play, bleh.

What to do, i'm still waiting for the promised notebook. Note: keyword is "waiting". Which is like taking forever. Nothing to do, i went into the kitchen to whip out my ultimate weapon. I cooked Rice Vermicelli with Egg and Broccolli. Smelling food, he got up and came into the kitchen. I quickly grabbed my bowl, ran to my room and plonked my ass down on my chair.

Yess!!! I win again!!!

12 comments:

Jeremy C said...

awww....clever, like the old adage - the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

I was gonna suggest you wear some sexy lingerie and do a little striptease in front of him - if that doesn't get him off the pc, dunno what will...(apart from cooking up a feast, of course!)

Lin Peh said...

Lin Peh agree jeremy. SEDUCE HIM ! If not working, u better watch out for "fish" ;-)

King's wife said...

yup, food (and sex) always do the trick nicely....

Helen said...

Agree with the wise Lin Peh... convulsing and foaming no use one..... strip naked and do a pole dance.... that ought to get his attention!! LOL
Or... worse come to worse, you can always drugged his food :-P

BTW, drug him, club him, exhaust him, whatever, get hold of your computer, because .... I tagged you!! LOL

Nine3 Nine3 said...

hahaha..what happen if the food is Buddha jump Over the Wall ??

Samm said...

Jeremy - Sexy lingerie.....hmmmmm, u like? Afturds he jump on top of me how?

Lin Peh - Aiya, why turn him all on??? I only want to claim my chair, not let him claim my body woh.

King's wife- Ahhh, food's better.... anytime

Helen - AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! TAGGED!!!!

nine3nine4 - ut u know i wont cook that one mah. U think this case is "you jump i jump" meh?

FooDcrazEE said...

Sexy lingerie.....hmmmmm, u like? Afturds he jump on top of me how?
Then u give in lar...after that most men will zzzzzzzzz! So the pc is urs

ZMM said...

brocolli? Didn't follow by sex?

Anonymous said...

haha!! helen n her pole dance....food is indeed the best 'safe' way to lure a man away. ;)

5xmom.com said...

I thot you are going to strip and do pole dancing on the desktop.

Samm said...

foodcrazee - uh oh, i'm to abstain from hvg sex till after my 1st trimester woh. afturds he make me do other things leh.... uuhh.

Zara's mama - nooooooooooooooo

yvy - yessss, it's a sure win recipe, haha

5xmom - i wanted to.... really i did..... Waaah, can go online in kl ah. Brought ur notebook along?

Pe.tra said...



Ha-Ha..

This sounds so fimiliar...

So now we both have our own computers at home..
And soon we add another (laptop)..

I can't share my computer anymore (win)..


Have a great week-end , Sam..
*hug*

^.^