Saturday, January 07, 2006

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!! 6AM THIS TIME..... WTF!!!

A fantastic start to a glorious day. Piercing screams filled the room at exactly 6am, fark. It's Gordon rummaging through the sheets in his dreams for an imaginary item. I tried giving him things i thought he might be looking for, but....haih. He pummelled me with his bare fist, niamah.

I turned on the lights, tv, dvd, pc and even gave him some cereals. He refused his milk, so i drank it instead. I logged and continued with my p2p downloads which seems to be like taking forever, bleh. Checked emails, comments and stats. By the time Gordon settled down again, it's already 8am+. So, all of us went back to sleep and woke up at 11.30am.

I lost my appetite this morning. Had light brunch of porridge with some ham-choy. We then took Gordon to the salon for a haircut. His hair was so long at the front and sides that it's making his head look pretty big. He squirmed and shrieked on the floor right at the front of the salon that hubby had to carry him in.

Hubby said he'll get a haircut too so that Gordon can see that it's really not a big deal at all. It's not the first time he had his hair cut there; just that he doesnt like strangers touching him. So, he squirmed, screamed and cried all the time his hair was cut. I held on to his hands and hubby held his body in order to stop him from leaning forward. The whole ordeal lasted 10 minutes and he looked neat and boyish now, phew.

We still have to go shopping later to buy a gift for the party host, my friend's 3 yr old kid and a pair of new shoes for Gordon. If only Lb had become an overnight millionaire and sent me the crate of red wine.... I will definitely bring a bottle of that along tonight. I'm beginning to feel not like going anywhere at all today.

I'm still pretty sleepy right now. I cant wait to tuck Gordon inn for his noon nap. I want to wash my hair and give it a blowjob. It's been raining on and off for days here and the laundry is still out at the backyard shade. Still can feel some dampness on them, so, cant take them in yet. More unwashed ones in the basket, sian... and no sun too today. Thank god MIL bought Gordon some Gardenia's Toast em bread. That'll be his food for the day. I'm not cooking today, boh mood leh........

6 comments:

FooDcrazEE said...

Wah ! Day off, enjoy !

King's wife said...

KL also same..rain, rain, rain..

Cocka Doodle said...

Directions for cutting kiddie's hair.
Step 1.: Put a bowl over kid's head.
Step 2: Trim off whatever hair sticking out from the rim.
Step 3: Kau tim

See? Vely easy one.

Cocka Doodle said...

In the absence of bowl, coconut shell also recommended.
End result....please see Wingz hairstyle. :)

L B said...

Even overnight millionaires need time to order crates of wine leh.. First must buy personal vineyard, then change all the labels, then only can, ma...

ZMM said...

So, did he cut his hair or not? I mean Gordon, not your hubby.