Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm feeling so so so so bloated right now.... bleeeaaarggghhh!!!

I'm still feeling fairly bloated owing to the increased amount of hormones in me. Of late, disgestion is slow, peristaltic action sluggish and with an overall feeling of fullness most of the time.

I am to decrease my food portions and to eat an additional 2 to 3 meals in between. That translates to eating almost all day long. My bump isnt showing yet, but my tummy sticks out in front like a ball. Slow, deep breathing helps alleviate some discomfort by expelling some gas caused by the slow digestion. Apart from that, i'm generally ok.

Havent started going to the toilet for a pee every 15 minutes. Nor do i feel tried all the time. At least, i'm blessed as there's no morning sickness, no food aversions and no cravings. Just like when i had Gordon. I'm to avoid gas producing foods like pears, pasta, onions, potatoes, broccoli, cabbage, beans, cauliflower, brussels sprout and asparagus..... sigh.

My diet now consists of porridge/rice with marmite soup, lots of cryptomonadales (a kind of wholefood/algae that gives me a broad spectrum of essential protein, vitamins and minerals), veggies, fruits, eggs, some fish, milk and other health supplements. I wanted to make yogurt but there's no space to store the container. The fridge is full of mil's stuffs. I've to throw some away first.

My nipples are very tender but i'm getting more cleavage now, yeeeeeehah. I only ever get cleavage when i'm pregnant and nursing, k. Other times.... haih. So, now, I wear my Nike bra tops at home most of the time. Mil thinks i'm mad, walking around with a bra. But, who cares, hoh. I'm not walking around topless what.

Some people get skin eruptions but i'm thankful i dont have to suffer from that. Hair is softer and more manageable, so keeping it long is much easier. I think by the time baby's due, my hair should be well over shoulder length. It looks pretty awful now with the ends sticking out at the neck like hooks for you to hang your toothbrush, mugs and pails.

Aaargh.... only 227days to go. I'll survive till then.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

woman, u drink soya bean or not? good for baby's skin, i heard. ;)

King's wife said...

slowly but surely...man man lei.
it's either skin eruption or nice glowing skin. Thk god I had the latter when pregnant. And hair, very beautiful one, hor? Everyday is a good hair day! :)

wah, what big word is that ah? peris...perist what? look in dictionary also dun have wor..LOL

Anonymous said...

not to worry, samm. it will turn out to be a very fine, healthy baby like me. I was only 4kg at birth

Samm said...

yvy - The soya bean milk maker is still somewhere up in the cobweb-filled attic lah. Havent dug it out yet. See lah, when got mood first. But too much soya bad for bb. Too much phytoestrogens.

king's wife - peristaltic: bowel movement. Ya, hair's very soft, i will go for a rebonding session about 1 week before i'm due lah. Skin, so far so good.

ipoh mali jugak - WTF!! 4kg!! Thank god i c-sect one. If not, my cb habis kaput liao!! Hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

u said it. my mother never recovered frgom it physically since it was not c-sect. look at her hips now. Can park the new airbua plane in there.

I guess it is in the genes. my son came out also 3.95kg. needless to highlight the words the missus was screaming out during birth. all the KKNNCC and the BBs

Samm said...

ipoh mali jugak - keep all your fingers crossed that she wont ask for vaginoplasty 20 yrs down the road, hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

by then it is time to change the "worn out, old tyre". hahahahahahahah Is she reading this? nad by then, I "cant" already!!!!

MahaguruSia said...

I wish to comment but its all adult rated and might be sensored due to samm's raging unstable hormones. So I will just say, how lucky the hubby is. ;)

p/s drinking soya bean to get fair looking baby theory is ballock lah. Well at least thats what my once pregnant indian friend told me. lol. Moderation is the way to go. Take care. :-)

ZMM said...

your mil very open minded. Wear nikey bra top she's ok.

My mil freaked out last time when I even show my bump in her presence.

And WTF is cryptomonadales? I try to eat healthily as well, but seriously some of the things you consumed is not in my vocabulary.. where did you get all these from? Introduced by local organic shop?

King's wife said...

my two girls around 3.5kg also i got to c-section already...tak boleh keluar!!

haha, i agree with zara's mama.
Samm, u very organic...

Samm said...

ipoh mali jugak - i'm gonna tell on you when i get to meet ur wife, hahaha

mahagurusia - i sapot your theory, hehehe

zara'mama - The weather's so darn HOT, i wear what i want. Cryptomonadales is a kind of algae similar to spirulina, only better. It has growth factor and well documented to keep diabetes at bay. It's a wholefood and high in protein. that's why i can live sans meat. I'll blog on that next if you are cutious, k. hehe. (i'm a nutritional and health food supplier lah. organic food stores dont know much about their products. they're only interested in $$$$$)

king's wife - Gordon 3.15kg. Me c-sect due to cpd. And yes, me organic freak, scary huh.

Samm said...

zara's mama - i meant curious. spelling error, sori....

Anonymous said...

anything in moderation is good. i just heard that it's good for baby's skin, do not think it will make baby any fairer if parents are dark.

Helen said...

Wow.. walking around in bra top?? Where r u staying ar?? lol

Good u are sticking to healthy stuff...I bet it takes alot of will power to stick to your diet at this time. Well, of course u are lucky if u actually crave for all these things!! lol How's your MIL taking it?? Is she excited??

sengkor said...

comparing ur diet with mine, i think i m eating rubbish everyday :(

ZMM said...

Seng kor,
Compare to anybody also your diet is crap..

Sam,
You supply your nutritional and health food to whom? Yeah, blog about it, lets get some education on the latest health food trend.

Samm said...

yvy - r so right, yvy. I'm not fair, but hubby is. So, getting a fair baby is 50-50 for me, hehe.

helen - I stay in the room most in the time lah. When i walk out, i just drape a pajama top over me. The eating part easy lah, cos those are the only things i store. If i crave something else, then bug hubby to tapau back lah. Mil doesnt know yet, infact, none of his family members know except mine cos mine read my blog. Later when bb stable adi, i'll announce.

seng kor - can change one, slowly k.

Zara's mama - I supply to everyone. Sure will blog on it.

5xmom.com said...

Fhweettt!!! In Nike bra as tops? I think a lot of the humsup guys (like linpeh) wants to be your neighboours. LOL.

Omni said...

Pregnant women are beautiful; I'm sure you're glowing. :-)

Anonymous said...

Nike bra tops when preggy ? wahh new to me lar.. Let me guess wat's written behind the bra

"She Did It!"

btw did u also wear ur Nike air shoes ?
-Max

Lin Peh said...

Nipple tender...got milk somemore ! YUMMIIIIIIE ! Lin Peh like ;-)

Samm said...

5xmom - dat's why i'm not organising ipoh bloggers meet so soon. afturds linpeh come crash party.

omni - thank god i'm not breaking out now. hehe

Max - Those bra tops certainly more comfy than my triumphs lah. dat's why i wear now, nanti sag then how. my spotlights getting brighter by the day woh.

linpeh - i'm sure you nan-nan freak likes it.

Samm said...

max - and yes, i forgot to add. i wear red hot nike air shoes also.

Lin Peh said...

yeah lor....Lin Peh think also saliva droooooling liao ;-)

wombie said...

See, I know lin peh sure hamsup your nen-nen wan