Friday, March 25, 2022

Oh My Leaky Kitchen Tap

The kitchen tap leaks. Not the flowy kinda leak. More like it takes effort to turn it to a point where the drip is reduced to like 10 drops a minute. I place a basin inside the sink to catch the drips. It usually takes a good few hours to fill it up. I wont be calling the plumber in now with covid still around. 

What i've been doing of late is a hell lot of cleaning and wiping. It doesnt make sense to discard the clean water once the basin is full. Nor do i want to lug it to the toilet just to pour it into the pail there. Since i've moved my work downstairs, it makes sense to keep the place clean, free of dust, as much as i can.

I've cleaned the staircase and good lord, so much cat hair on each step, especially at the L corners. Cleared the landing area of carton boxes accumulated from online shopping. Wiped all the window panes. Gee, i even went down on all fours to wipe the floor squeaky clean. I actually feel much better knowing the place now is now presentable to anyone who happens to pop their head inside, lol.

Naaahhh.... not expecting anyone. I still havent wiped the ceiling fan blades. Nor have i done the toilet and bathroom. Still a lot to do but like i said, for as long as the tap is still dripping, there will be continuous rounds of daily cleaning. I wipe all surfaces all day long. Just so i can feel good all day long :)


No comments: