Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Dreamt Of You

Thanks for visiting me last night in my dreams. It was a pleasant surprise. For once, i didnt feel angsty upon waking up. Was it because i do miss you after all? To date, i still havent mustered up the courage to go through all the pictures that we have taken together over the years. I am guilty of not having many with you to begin with. The portraits are still stashed inside the cabinet. I dont see a point in taking them out. There is still the one at the old place. Leaves me wondering each time why they kept that. For remembrance? For our existence? But we are no longer there. You are no longer with us anymore. It still hurts so bad. So many whys. No answer to even a single one.

The past few weeks have been difficult. Till now, i havent had the chance to get out of it. I dont see how. At least, not today. Maybe tomorrow? My heart isnt in it. I'm tired. So tired. When can i ever correct it? Will i be able to? Or should i just scrap it and start all over again? I need someone to discuss with. And you were the only one who understood. But you are not here anymore. I want to go to bed. Will you visit me again and let me lean against your chest? Wrap your arms around me? Comfort me? 

No comments: