Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hubby ate my Twisties


Yesterday, Gordon's school celebrated Children's Day. I bought him some snacks to share with his friends. I got to know about the event about an hour before school when i checked his schoolbag. Fantastic mom, lol. No time to do much like bake some some cookies or muffins.

At the shop, i saw Twisties and bought a packet. Hubby grumbled away as he dont like me buying junk food back. We seldom let the kids eat junk food in this household. Anyway, i took it out just now as i wanted to snack on it as i watch When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West ep 13 online.

He saw the opened packet and whacked half of it without asking me worr. Yerr... i'm so gonna pray hard he puts on ten pounds overnight. Hide the Wii Fit from him so that he cant workout on it.

1 comment:

Lucy Liew said...

I MISS THIS TWISTIES FLAVOUR!!!!!!