Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm still waiting for my baby pics...... mmmmmm

I wanted to post some pics of Malcolm when he's straight out of the operating room, but then, hoh.... those pics are still in my friend's pc. Her streamyx line got terminated by those ever-eager-to-help telekom service personnels, damnnnn. Still waiting for it to get reconnected, which will take like forever lah.

You see, my S-T-U-P-I-D digital camera chose to give up on us on that very day itself. Hubby was still happily snapping away at Gordon as both waited for Malcolm to emerge from the OT. You say cilaka or not????? Thank god my friend carries her Canon with her all the time and so, she snapped all the pics for me when the nurse carried Malcolm out. She had to be really quick as it's pretty cold out there and baby needs warmth. She'll email them to me as soon as possible.

So, be patient, ok..... no choice here ah.....

9 comments:

ZMM said...

quick quick show us the pix..

Why must wait for streamyx? Just down load to your pc loh.

Btw, your c-sect, you knock out fully or partially?

Samm said...

Becoz ah, the pics have been uploaded to my friend's pc ledi and all files deleted from the camera liao. Aiyo, also long story lah.

Only knock out downstairs. Ahhhh, i see some one curious, hoh. U wanna try????

wHOisBaBy said...

congratulations!! take a good rest and eat well.

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

Congrats! Baby looks cute, I think I can see a bit of his brother's looks there :) Are you able to get in and out of bed easily now? Any pain still? Mine was a killer for two weeks! Can't even walk upright properly!

Helen said...

Malcom is SOOOOOO cute!!!! lol Does he look like GOrdon ? How many kg??

Hey, so finally they did a C-section on you ar? I know it'll be painful after the drug wears off... but on the bright side, you're still tight tight mar...:-P

Samm said...

whoisbaby - thx, i will

g - yup, can practically do most of the things during my pre-pregnant days with the exception of naked pole dancing. Pain miraculously disappeared by 5th day. Aiyo, how come u had it for 2 weeks wannn. U had spinal/epidural/GA? But i must not stress myself so much now.

Helen - U like leh... reminds u so much when u had urs 19yrs ago hoh. Yes, only looks a bit like Gordon but cant tell yet lah. Eh, now no pain-pain adi. Come to think of it, tightness matters more mah. What "sew tight-tight" like 5xmom says, lol. Do kegel-lah.

wombie said...

such a conincidence....my camera also gave up on me this week....

we'll wait patiently for the pics :)

sengkor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
King's wife said...

Congratulations n welcome back!

hope to see more pics real soon...take care.