Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Back to blogging... is it for real?

So much has happened these past few years. Whirlwind affair. Not much traffic left on this blog except for the few random drop ins from the search engines due to keywords search terms that used to be hot during their heydays. I’ve not been able to replenish my brain juice to push myself back to setting up and running blogs like before. It was so fun. What I had envisioned for myself, sitting at a table, facing the window, with birds and butterflies flying around the flowerbeds, typing on a MacBook, did not materialise.. *lets out a long big suffering sigh...*

I started a few blog titles moons back. Empty. Now, I gotta filled them up nicely and send them out to work. Like it or not, have to push myself back to earning level again. I miss my old earnings, really, I do! Okies, now I go hop over to my new breadmaker blog and dish out a few posts. I’ve been using bread makers for over a decade and love how versatile this nifty little oven can be. Can knead, can mix, can bake, can stir fry, can even make ice-cream if you have the right attachment!  No, I did not buy that as I find it is a tad too tiny to make much for a family of four, lol! Will link to the blog once I get it up and running properly.

No comments: