Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Xiaomi Redmi Note - I Got It Today !!!

Redmi Note rush buy.... very rushed indeed. Sold out within the first minute of sale!!! I was already logged in to my Mi account before 12pm. This time, i must not miss it like the few previous rounds. It was fun, and i got it within the first 20 seconds or so. 1 unit of Redmi Note and 2 units of 10400mah powerbanks. I believe i'll be doing a few more rounds of buying the Redmi Note and powerbanks for friends in the next few weeks. I will post my up when the box arrives, ya. Unboxing the new Redmi Note is gonna be fun!!!

I just read at Xiaomi Malaysia Facebook that another new unit of Mi phone has just been announced. Yeeeehhaaaaaahhh!!! Oh, that'll be another post for another page....

Meanwhile, good luck to those of you wishing to buy the Redmi Note next week, week after next.... :p

No comments: