Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ecosense PreSpot 4x Laundry Stain Remover

I have never liked washing school shoes. Too much soaking will cause the rubber sides to come off. Soak too little, i'll have to scrub it a lot causing the fabric to fray very fast. I also hate to apply those liquid shoe whiteners as a lot ends up on my black car seat. More cleaning at the end of the day.

A good friend of mine used Ecosense Prespot to wash her 4 kids' school shoes recently. She was very pleased with the results and told me all about it. That got me running to do the same on my kid's school shoes even though it's the school holidays.

It's very easy to spray the pre-diluted Prespot onto the shoes. The foaming spray head ensured the solution stayed on the shoes surface to do its job. I left it for a few minutes, then rinsed the Prespot off and scrubbed the shoes lightly.

I am very pleased with the results myself as i end up with clean shoes (especially at the rubber sides) without much effort. I just placed my order for 4 bottles (max per account) as it's on the 40pts promo for this month. Ecosense users, do not miss out on this November offer, ya.


No comments: