Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Are you going to sell your gold jewelry now?

As i was busy at the bookstore this noon, hubby went to the goldsmith's nearby. He doesnt believe me when i told him that price of gold has shot up to almost Rm150/gm. Later on, i asked him if he bought me anything or not and he said that he must be really out of his mind to buy any gold jewelry now, lol. He even suggested that i go sell ours off now for a profit, haha. Oh yes, i will do that. I will sell all his off first, then pocket the money. Or maybe, invest them in a big fat gold bullion instead. What say you? Geeee... i just love gold!!!! Dont you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. where can i sell gold near me