Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kissimmee - my next holiday destination

Today is the last day of the school holidays. We didn't go anywhere this time as hubby is very busy with work. he told me once things are better, we can then take the kids for a holiday end of this year. Well, though we didn't get to take the kids anywhere this time, i used the ten days to teach the kids many new things. He needs a lot of guidance with his school work.


Last night, i had a chat with Amy. She told me all about her holiday with the kids at Kissimmee. I checked out her blog and saw the pics she took when she was there with her family. Looks like Kissimmee is a wonderful place for a year end family holiday. She told me to start planning now, lol. There are so many theme parks to explore. My kids will love to visit Walt Disney World Resort and Seaworld Orlando. My big kid is still in love with Mickey And Minnie Mouse.


Amy told me Kissimmee has a lot to offer. Her hubby had a great time at the golf course, the kids enjoyed all the theme parks and she got to do a lot of shopping too. Doesn't it sound like dream holiday for everyone in the family? Amy stayed at the Holiday Inn Main Gate East hotel. She told me it's quite good. Well, since i love to shop, we'll just book there next time. If you are planning on a year end holiday, you may want to check out Kissimmee. Who knows, you may even bump into me at Kissimmee!!!


No comments: