Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ikea Sunnan Solar Lamp


Kids love dark rooms. Especially when they get to play with lights. I asked a friend to buy this Ikea Sunnan Solar Lamp back for me. It doesnt cost a bomb. She told me it's either Rm90 or 95, she cant remember. With the solar pack fully charged under direct sunlight for 9 to 12 hours, i get 3 to 4 hours of continuous use. In other words, i'll just leave it outside the house in the morning, and bring it back indoors when i'm home with Gordon in the evening.

This solar lamp is not very bright, but definitely bright enough as a bedside lamp. I've always wanted to have a bedside lamp but unfortunately, i dont have a power point near my bed. This Ikea Sunnan Solar Lamp is just right for me. Also, it makes a convenient emergency lamp when there's a power failure in the neighborhood. Homework gets done as usual, lol! May get a few more.

No comments: