Tuesday, February 09, 2010

This Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding is worth checking out

The new school term left me with not much time to myself. Sometimes, i even felt as if i've neglected Malcolm a bit. As i'm seldom home after i've sent them both off to school, Malcolm has to stay at home with his grandma and Grandpa till i'm home with Gordon around 7pm. Depending on his mood, he can be pretty whiny or simply overjoyed when he sees us walking in from the gates. If he's had a nap, then his mood will be better. If not, i'll have to tend to two tired and cranky kids till bedtime. Being a Mom means i cant be tired, i cant be cranky, i cant take a rest, i cant even be sick, lol. Geeee..... i must have been made from some super parenting material!!!!

Last night, after the kids have gone to bed, i sat dwn at my computer and wanted to write a few posts. Sigh.... my tired mind produced zero content for my blogs. So, i gave up and started going through my emails instead. I came across this Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding my friend sent me earlier. She is getting married soon and wanted something unique for her wedding. I emailed her back telling her to go ahead with it. Am looking forward to her wedding photos. If you are planning for your wedding, you may want to check out the link i left here in this post. You deserve the best, you know :)

No comments: