Saturday, January 09, 2010

I survived Gordon's first week of school

The first week of school came and went. And boy, its been one of the toughest days of my life. I guess Gordon also feels that way. Kids really do get stressed too. Just that they may be too small to tell you about it. Mine had difficulty passing motion on his first day of school. After drinking a few bottles of Vitagen, he's much better and his bowel movement is back to normal again. I'm so glad about that. Earlier this evening, a friends asked me where will i go during the first term holidays later this coming March. I laughed at her and told her i'm so not looking forward to anymore holidays in the next coming months. Anyway, she told me about some great family holiday destination with a Kid friendly hotel too. Wuah, given the choice, i just want to go off on a holiday without my kids in tow. Toyboys are allowed, by the way :p

1 comment:

Twin said...

same here i need a holiday too .. with or without kids. :) no worries .. next wk sud be better.