Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wrapping up year 2009

2009 went by in the blink of an eye. I havent done much blogging for the whole of this year, or let's just say for the past 20 months or so. I dont believe in making resolutions as i can never stick with them nor carry them out. I always feel that making resolutions only add unwanted stress and misery to my life.

As for personal achievements, the only thing i can think of is i finally found the courage and emerged from my shell and started mingling with "human beings" again other than the "virtual" ones. I joined Facebook this year and that provided me the platform to reconnect with many of my friends. Friends whom i feel comfortable to be with.

I settled most of my old debts from past failed businesses. This is important as i can now focus on new things without those nagging thoughts of having to earn enough to cover the monthly repayments each months. It's been a long and dreadful six years and i'm glad to put all those behind me once and for all.

Come next year, Gordon goes to Std 1. To my special kid, it's like starting all over again. No matter what, i shall hold his hand and walk with him each step, one day at a time. It's going to be tough and challenging for both mom and kid. I know i can do it and i have to and will do it for him.

With only a few hours left, i hope all of you have had a wonderful 2009, and together, lets welcome 2010 with lots of joy and laughter. All the best for the coming 365 days, ya. Love you all!!!!

No comments: