Friday, December 11, 2009

Roots

Do you have regrets? I think the only regret i have is not knowing much about my very own roots. My late Dad came over to Malaysia when he was just a small kid with my Grandma. According to an old aunt, he's not the only child my Grandma brought over with her. There were others. Unfortunately, they did not survive due to bad times back then. No one knew where they were buried.

All there is left is my Dad's older Sis, whom i've never met. I've not communicated with anyone from his side before as they are all back in China. My upcoming project will be on finding out about my roots. It's a daunting task. I still have Mom here to tell me more about the Man she's spent her entire life with. Hope i'm able to document as much as possible. *mumbles to self.... I CAN DO IT*

No comments: