Thursday, October 22, 2009

My webhosting account is expiring soon

I spend most of my days working on my knitting and crochet projects lately. I dont have much time to do at night as i need to work on my blogs. I'm now working on a cape for a friend's little girl, and also a golf driver head cover for another friend. And oh, that's apart from my very own projects. Year end is fast approaching and i always have the urge to work on new knitting and crochet projects at this time of the year, lol.

I dread long holidays as i'm stuck home with the kids every single day till the new school term starts. Hubby is very busy with his business and he needs to travel overseas rather often. He's mostly in KL and is only back for a few days each month. The kids miss hi like crazy but they've gotten used to him being away for duration. They are bigger and can play by themselves.

I just wish i have more time to work on my blogs. Many of them are pretty neglected, especially those that dont bring in much money, lol. Come to think of it, the hosting account for my dormant blogs are about to expire early next year. I still havent decided where to move those blogs to. My friend told me to check out this webhosting company and see if they're packages suit my needs or not. I'm not in a hurry yet.

No comments: