Thursday, October 08, 2009

Bali Bali Homm

Been to Bali? My girlfriends and i are planning for a trip there next year. No idea which month yet as i told them i need some time at the beginning of the year to make sure Gordon settles down well in his new environment. He'll be starting Std 1 in a few months time. Fast, hoh. My boy will be 7 years old next year. I told my friend about it the other day and she asked me to check out myrtle beach sc. worrrr. I thyink South Carolina is a bit too far away for me. I think we'll settle for Bali for the time being unless something really interesting crops up :)

1 comment:

Physiomom said...

very nice..the Kuta beach is beautiful..the waves were like thse in Hawaii beach. was there for or ??5th honeymoon before our "blardy bitch maid" cheated on us!