Saturday, October 31, 2009

Are you getting enough sleep each day?

I gotta leave the house soon. Just made some noodles with eggs and minced pork. The kids are eating it on their own and about to finish their meal. We ll go to bed early and wake up early these days. I find that this lifestyle is not too bad compared to the times when i sleep at 4 or 5am in the morning and wake up around noon. The kids and i eat an extra meal too. MIL always complain my kids look skinny. Ok, let's see how the new routine goes. If they do put on extra weight in two months time, i'll continue with it. I just have to make sure i have food in the house so that we can all have a hearty breakfast together.

Hubby always remind me to give out kids the nutritional supplements he buys back every now and then. I do admit i forget most of the time. But since i get enough sleep these days, i find that my memory is better too. So, dont underestimate the importance of sleep and proper nutrition. I do remember someone telling me once that lack of sleep will also make one put on weight. I dont know how far true it is, but it's good to sleep at least 8 hours a day. I'm trying my best to achieve that. For those of you who are concerned of your health a lot, you may want to take some Endurance Products to help you fight against radical damage. They also promote better health. 

No comments: