Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pesky IBS#3

IBS#3 got a hefty dose of hubby's laser tongue yesterday evening. Serves that cow-dung-faced bitch damn right. We were all taking an evening nap and she was over to pick her kid up. Brought the son over for a bath and started screaming at him from the living hall, to the kitchen, to the bathroom. In other words, you can hear her loud voice all over the house lah. Woke hubby up, woke my kids up, and of course, yours truly. Niamah, still live here meh. There was once i was in the middle of a blogging frenzy and she was yelling right outside my bedroom. I got mad and told her to shut the fark up and she had the nerve to tell me this is not my house, wtf.

You see, hoh. When you live with in-laws, you get all these bitches invading your privacy almost every other day. They still think they live here and can do whatever that they like. Mana ada respect wan. This knnccb IBS#3 will be over each evening for the rest of the year unless my hubby puts and end to it to which i hope he does. Her daughter now comes here after morning school till she comes here to pick her up after work. So convenient meh. Go leave her at the sister's house and see people so accommodating or not, tiu. All also live nearby jek mah. Her own convenience at our expense, haimai. Can you accept it?

Let me just rant a bit why i dont like it. One extra person here means utility bills will go up. As if it's not high enough already. My in-laws now have to make sure there's food for her. Now, my MIL already not doing much cooking these days. Aiya, always say not well wan lah, but dunno what kinda sickness she has nor am i interested to find out also. And when she does cook, my FIL will be there to help her out. And sometimes, i can hear them talking loudly that ".... everything so convenient already and yet, people find it difficult to cook......" The kitchen is just right next to my bedroom window, so, the word "people" is who leh, you tell me?

I tell you, other than doing physical cooking activities, there are like 100000000000 other ways to get food on the kitchen table. I eat out 95% of the time. I only do light cooking for my kids. So, if they want to rant or hint that i dont cook, so sorry lah. Wait till next life and remember to request for a DIL that cooks. And if they think i will cook just so that other people's kids can get food into their stomach, HAH!!! Like i care. Isnt this unnecessary responsibility on her parents? They dont even help me out with my kids, lolol. But when it comes to their own daughter's, different story.

Next rant. Toys story. Both hubby and and have always wanted to buy our kids those electric powered karts and bikes. Aiya, we have a large compound and the kids love to play outside in the evenings. Price for those electric powered vehicles have gone down so much that we can get one for around 500 bucks or so. Too bad we cant, cos they'll most likely get damaged by their cousins, sigh. My in-laws will most prolly blame us for leaving them outside. Tiu, if dont leave outside, put where worrr. Inside the bedroom meh, sott gerr.

Next up. Doors and gate. People think it's convenient to leave them open when they are over so that they dont have to go hunt for the keys when it's time to go. Mahai, i dont care if they dont mind their kids getting run over by cars, but i do. Gordon loves to run across the road to the baby swing at the playground opposite my house if he sees the gate opened. But people will retort and say their kids will not run wan worr. And chances are i'll get blamed for not keeping an eye on mine. Same goes for the kitchen safety gate. If it's left opened, the kitchen will be accessible to my kids. There may be pots cooking on the stove, knives at the sink and god knows what else.

See, stress or not with them over. Haiya, endless problems lah as long as they are over. Dirty clothes all over the floor. Used plates, cups and utensils left unwashed in the kitchen sink. Messy bathroom and guest room. LOTS OF NOISE. PESTS!!!! Yiyerrrr..... i can rant and rant and rant and rant when it comes to that knnccb. Sienzzzzzzzzzzz. Dowan to rant jorrr..... go sleep better.

3 comments:

Philip said...

I think the only viable solution to this is to move out and live on your own.

You can't imagine how good that feels, to regain your sanity back.

Reanaclaire said...

amen to that...haha..nothing like yr own home..
as for me.. FIL comes during the day and after dinner, he siew satt.. i only hv my privacies in the evenings..THANK GOD FOR THAT!

coffeesncookies said...

pesky IL's. Some ppl just like to take advantage and they will never change.