Monday, January 12, 2009

Having problems with debt collection?

For the Chinese, this is indeed one of the busiest time of the year. January may be the first month of the year, but to the Chinese, it's still year end. The new year hasnt started yet. Wait till it's Chinese New Year, k. When i was still running my Interior Design company many years back, i'll be doing a lot of collections this time of the year.

Being Chinese, it's not "ongg" to carry forward debt from the previous year's business. So, we will keep calling all our customers and rush them for payments and cheques. I no longer have to do that now. But for those of you having difficulty with their Debt Collection, then you may want to check out this debt collection agency to see if they can help you out or not.

Only two weeks to go. Have you started shopping yet? I think i have bought all that my family needs, which by the way, isnt much to begin with, lol. Both hubby and i shop for clothes all year round. If you ask me to name one item that i'm really really dying to have this Chinese New Year, then i must admit that i only want the Sony Vaio P-series, lol. I know, i'm weird. Dont rub it it :p

No comments: