Thursday, November 13, 2008

MP3 music and Videos for the PSP

Malcolm found my Sony Retractable headsets which i bought sometime back and had fun playing with it. I had to wrestle it from him as he may just break them. Those may not be expensive headsets, but they sure are comfortable and fits Gordon too. Once in a while, i let him listen to it on his PSP. Too bad i've just banned him from playing the PSP as he threw it on the floor the other day in a fit of anger. Lucky i bought a hard casing for it and that saved it from breaking. He most likely wont get to hold it in his hands for at least a week.

The memory stick that came with the PSP is only a small 2Gb one. I may want to buy another memory stick as i want to convert some of my kids' favorite DVD and educational programs and let them watch it on the go. Gordon loves to sing now and would sometimes request that i let him listen to my MP3 songs stored in my N82. Well, i might as well download some Music Mp3 clips onto his PSP and let him listen to it. Cool mom my kid has, eh. Dont jeles, hoh. 

No comments: