Friday, May 02, 2008

Busy day ahead for me

Tomorrow's gonna be another long day out for me. First, got to wake up early as i want to walk over to the Kindy & Daycare behind my house and check the place out. I think Malcolm is big enough to spend a few hours away from me. I really need to work peacefully. I cant have him tugging at my shirt all day long. He needs to learn that life is not all about hanging on to my boobs and demanding for a feed every now and then.

He's gonna turn 22months old on the 6th. Reason i chose the Kindy is simply for convenience sake. I can send him there at whatever time that i like. And if he gets whiny, i can always go over and bring him back. I know it's not going to be easy for the first few days, or even weeks. No idea why i waited till now to send him over. But i know he will cope well.

Then, there's banking AGAIN. Beginning of the month is an awful time. Gotta rush from Old town to Greentown, then go collect Gordon's school T Shirts which i left at my mom's. What else? Yes, i think i may need to go to the babystore. I want to buy those safety harness so that i can put Gordon on a leash. He's proving to be more than a handful when at the mall. So much to do, so little time...... no wonder i'm getting more and more white hair.

No comments: