Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My green cabled spaghetti-strapped top

Wuah... i can hear Gordon outside now. Looks like my MIL went and fetch him back from school since hubby is keeping an eye on Malcolm inside the air-conditioned room. I dont have to be bothered with Gordon cos there's food inside the kitchen. And me, the poor wife, printing USD inside the hot and badly ventilated guest room.

I had to take a cold bath and wear my hand-knitted spaghetti-strapped top before i can even work comfortably in here. Skinny hoh. See how messy the bed is. Nice or not, my cabled spaghetti-strapped top. It's an old knitted top. I lengthened it with crochet work in a matching color. SAY NICE!!!

6 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Wuah so hiao wan. LOL

L B said...

VERY NICE!!

Cocka Doodle said...

I want to be reincarnated as your spaghetti-strapped top.

Physiomom said...

Ai yoh..not nicelah..sexy only!!!!

2crazydogs said...

So nice and so hiao :)

Wendy said...

yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so nice one...i jealous. hehe when are u going to open knitting class?