Thursday, April 10, 2008

Credit card rant

Niamah, i tell you hoh. First thing 9am sharp just now, cilaka MBF cards called and tried to sell their Prudential package. Not the first time lah. Not only for Prudential. I get all sorts of calls from them for all kinds of insurance package. This is what happens to one who has more than 10 credit cards in her name lah. And there's no way of stopping them from calling for third party products.

Everytime, it's a special deal. Everytime, it's a package that tailored for my needs. Everytime it has to be early in the morning. Tiu, sickening, i tell you. Now, i'm zombied and in a farked up mood. Feel like cutting up every single card and throw it back at them. I did cut up my Maybank card yesterday when the officer delivered it to my house. Lousy. If not for my friend who works there, i wouldnt applied it in the first place.

No comments: