Monday, January 07, 2008

The weaning process

Day 2

Nope, not much progress these two days, lol. He's still pretty much stuck to me during night-time. I'm too tired to carry him and rock him to sleep at night as i need to blog. When my friends need two weeks to wean theirs off, i think i'll need two whole months or maybe even more. See, breastfeeding both has its advantages and disadvantages. You win some, you lose some. Just need to find a balance somewhere.

My advise to new moms who's all for exclusive breastfeeding, let me tell you this. Just be prepared for lots of sleepless nights ahead. I havent really slept in two years. Damn.... cant blame me for screaming at times. The men wont understand this, k. So, if your wife is screaming, just shut the fark up and help out with the kid. After all, you're not the sleep-deprived one at the end of the day.

No comments: