Sunday, January 06, 2008

Weaning Malcolm

Day 1

Malcolm turns 18 months old today. And for the first time in 18 months, i rocked him to sleep. I take it as a first step in weaning him off. I know it's not going to be easy, but i have to do what i have to do. Two weeks of sheer torture at least, from what i've heard from friends who've done it. I wont get to sleep for yet another two weeks. Malcolm drank from the straw cup a few times. Though he doesnt like it, he finished about 100ml of Gordon's milk a few times. I've stopped buying milk for Malcolm cos i end up drinking it. He'll have to make do with Gordon's for the time being. My poor baby, he cried so much just now..... I feel like crying too cos i'm damn tired and my back is breaking.

1 comment:

L B said...

Time flies... I still remember when you brought baby Malc for dimsum... Now, big boy!