Monday, January 07, 2008

Spare the rod and spoil the child

Gordon got some real punishment from me yesterday. I've warned him umpteenth times not to play with my things on the dresser top and yet he did it again. And this time, he poured out all the contents of my bottle of organic face serum dunno where, niamah. I only started on this bottle not too long ago. Actually i'm more afraid of him swallowing it than anything else.

I caned his hands and made him sit on the floor by himself. If he moves, he'll get it from me again. He slipped t when i was busy typing and ran to Papa for comfort. I brought him back into the room and made him sit down on the floor again amidst protest. Too bad, he's more afraid of the cane than argue with me. Damn, sometimes, i just cant help it but order the cane. Spare the rod and spoil the child? Nayyyy.... not for me.

No comments: