Thursday, January 24, 2008

No Streamyx again....

Blardy Streamyx is acting up again. I wonder what the heck we are paying for. Interrupted lines? Dont bother calling the customer service lines to lodge a complaint. No point. You get the same answers over and over again. It must suck to work for them in this department. If i happen to be in a really foul mood, the listening party will get an earful from me. Very tulan wan.

Streamyx may be farked up, but i still have my Maxis broadband to stay connected. I'm hook ep up to the internet with my O2 Zinc now as my area now has 3G, YAY!!!! Dont have to dig out the expensive Huawei 3g modem jorrr. Lazy mah. Gotta remove sim card and slot into the modem. I only use it when i want a faster connection in town as i get 3.5G with that. My O2 ZInc will suffice for the time being :)

2 comments:

L B said...

Waa, you so well prepared!

Lucy Liew said...

Aiyo..chee jor sin ah all your lines