Thursday, December 27, 2007

Busy busy busy

Today must the best boxing day ever. I went to the yarn store and got 4 projects started. ALL MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!! Picked up the ball of red yarn for Gordon's Mickey Mouse Tee, and got an idea on how best to finish my dead yellow tube. My priority now is to get Gordon's tee ready as soon as possible. The intarsia work for the Mickey Mouse is damn time consuming.

I also bought two more sets of Clover crochet hooks. If you want to view those projects and new items, you'll have to wait a tad longer till my new knitting blog is ready. It's up, but i want to tweak the template sinn. A lot of things to do these few days. School reopens soon. And i've got year end banking matters and run some errands too. How did yours go? Did you get lots of pressies?

3 comments:

L B said...

I am still all enthralled with my iPhone... Go toilet also must take along!

Mumsgather said...

I got food stuff. Lots and lots of food. Burp! Happy New Year!

Sweetpea said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!