Monday, November 12, 2007

Sunglasses makes great Christmas Gifts



My mother-in-law told me that some kids were over with her sister this morning and they broke hubby's Sunglasses. The thing is they didnt even apologize and instead, told my mother-in-law that we shouldnt leave things lying around like that. What kind of people would come to your place and tell you how you should live your life. I have a good mind to ask them to scram the next time they drop by.

But then i told my mother-in-law that those were Wholesale Sunglasses and dont cost much. We bought them by the bulk from a friend last month. He sells wholesale sunglasses for a living and says it's a very profitable business. Calls us up each time he has new designs. Festive season is here and you may want to make some extra pocket money, right. Do consider selling wholesale sunglasses as they make really great Christmas gifts, you know. Check it out.

No comments: