Monday, November 12, 2007

I dont need retirement plans now

There was an insurance booth at the mall when i went there yesterday. They approached me with some education plan when they saw me walking by with my kid. I told them i've bought both education plans and also medical plans for my kid the day he was born, and i have no intention to buy more at the moment. They asked me if i'm interested in their retirement fund or not and i also told them i'm not. They asked me if i can recommend them some people whom they can call up to offer their products and i told them they can get Mailing Lists from Martin Worldwide. They are one of the largest and most successful mailing list providers in the nation and offers customized mailing lists, telemarketing lists and fax lists to small business and Fortune 1000 clients. Those are definitely better than what i can provide them with.

No comments: