Monday, October 01, 2007

Trip to Hawaii as a reward

So fast, and it's already October. Soon, Christmas will be here. How time flies. September has been a wonderful month for me. I've worked hard and achieved what i've set out to do. I have a new target to meet this month, and i'm going to be very busy blogging again. But before i do anything else. I told myself if i really do hit my target by the end of this year, i'm going to reward myself with a holiday.

I know those Maui Vacations sounds great. Many of my friends have been to Hawaii before. I have read so much about them too. And just now, i found a very nice and cosy condo at Hawaii travel blog that provides a lot of reviews on the best Hawaiian Beach Rentals that Hawaii has to offer. Bookmark the site, ya. You may want to book yourself a unit one day. I really hope i meet my target by the end of this year!!!

No comments: