Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Page Strength of Myorganiclife

Lilian of Make Money gave me this nifty SEO metric to check the page strength of all my sites. What the Page Strength tool does is that it measures:

The Relative Importance and Visibility of a Webpage
The Potential Strength and Ability of a Page to Rank in the Search Engines
Data on Popularity, Links & Mentions of the Page Across the Web

So far, i got a Page Strength 5 for this site. I dont know what it means to me yet, but i guess it is a strong number as stated on the result page. After all this PR fiasco, we now have this to boost our dented ego, lol. You may want to check it out for yourself by clicking the icon on the top right of this page. Have fun.

2 comments:

5xmom.com said...

OMG! I got linked! OMG OMG OMG. LOL

Em said...

I jeles!!!!!!!!