Saturday, October 06, 2007

Jusco again later worrrr....

Hubby suggested Jusco again. I wanted to go get a desktop charger for my new O2 Zinc. This is a real power-hungry monster. The batt goes dead real fast cos i have quite a few running applications on it. And what's the point of having an RSS feed when i dont get to look at it. It's supposed to help me with my work. If i keep it on the cradle, the screen wont time-out and i get to look at it and see my feeds getting updated in realtime.

And each time i pick the darn phone up, my fingers tend to turn the knn volume button down and i cant here my phone beep when sms or email notification comes in. See lah, these are just some of the things that irks the shit out of me as far as new toys are concerned. When the freaking N95 8gb gonna hit the stores? Hubby's gone out now. I have another 2 hours or so to decide on whether to go or not. Till then.......

No comments: