Friday, October 26, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

I'm HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. I dont know why why i'm so HAPPY today, but i'm just feeling HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, and i want everyone to know i'm HAPPY!!! Maybe it's because i dont see further changes on the green bar on the Google toolbar that indicates any pr change on all my blogs. Maybe it's because i scored a hattrick in my blogs earnings. Maybe it's because i bought another few more domains. Maybe it's because i had a few extra hours sleep last night. Maybe it's because Malcolm has recovered. Maybe it's because Gordon didnt catch the bug. Maybe it's because hubby's down with the bug and didnt have any superlative requests. Maybe it's because i finally has a diagnosis that puts a name to Gordon's development challenges. Maybe it's because i got to go out for breakfast with Malcolm this morning. Dont know lah. I'm just HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. Are you HAPPY today?

No comments: