Thursday, October 04, 2007

Do you like steel buildings?

My brother bought a house recently and he has a huge piece of land right behind his house. He says he want to construct a store there to store all his things and was thinking having it constructed of steel. Geee, i wonder what he wants to store there? His house is almost the size of a mansion and yet he needs to have additional storage? He told me he has seen some of his friends using Steel Buildings as store and he wonders if they are sturdy enough and can withstand the weather or not. I told him steel building are far better than brick and mortar works anytime.

For one, they are fast and economical to construct and if he needs to modify it for additional storage space, it can be done easily and without much hassle. I think his wife is going to like hearing this. She hates to messy places and wetworks are a mess and there are always lots of cleaning up to do each day after the contractors have gone home. I told him many modern industries are now constructing their store and also main office building from steel. I personally have a thing for Steel Buildings. They look so modern compared to brick and mortar ones. All my friends who've had theirs constructed using steel told me how much time they have saved, not to mention money too.

No comments: