Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Call me, Mama.... Gordon

I think by now, most of you know how much Gordon loves Mickey Mouse, right. In fact, i just bought another new Mickey Mouse as he wants something smaller to go gaigai with. I told him if he greets me each morning, then i'll consider taking him to Orlando meet with his favorite characters. You see, my silly boy is still shy about calling me Mama. He will tell you it is Mama if you point to my picture or ask him who that is. If you were to ask him to call me, he'll look elsewhere.... hmmmm. My friends just got back from Orlando. Took her family there for a short holiday. She stayed at an orlando florida hotel which she booked from orlando.com. She told me i can book mine there too when i decide to take Gordon there next time.

No comments: