Friday, October 26, 2007

Are you an impulsive shopper?

I know how tempting and impulsive shopping can become once you've obtained your very first credit card. I've been there before, believe you me. The only way i prevent myself from busting my credit limit is to keep my credit card locked up inside the drawer all the time. I only make use of it when i see something i really like and i always make sure i write out a shopping list and budget properly each month before i buy it.

You know how much girls need to buy each month, right. And as i was still a working girl then, i have to buy so many new clothes, handbags, shoes and makeup each month. The other day, one of my blog buddies told me she busted her first credit card the very first time she shop with it. But thanks to credit card consolidation and the new Mint credit card she applied for, she managed to get her personal finances back on track. She dared not use it irresponsibly now as she has learnt her lesson well.

2 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

hahaha listen well thought, l love organic food.

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

sori was lesson well learn..