Thursday, September 20, 2007

Trade in your iPod earphones and get $20 for future purchase

Did you hear about the iPod Earphone/Headphone Trade In Program whereby you'll get $20 rebate for your future purchase at 4electronicwarehouse.com? My nephew boughtan iPod a couple of months ago and also a pir of new earphones. I dont think he wants it anymore cause i saw him using a different pair the last time we met. I must go to his house and get it from him. I can then trade it in for the Shure SE210 Sound Isolating Earphones.

My friend is using one and he claims it's the best pair of earphones he's ever had. I wonder if it come in any other color apart from black. You have to be careful when you wear black headphones. They get dirty and it shows easily. You know, those yellow flecks that comes off your ears??? Your ear wax, man. Ewwww. Anyway, if you have a pair of unused iPod earphones, do know that you can now trade them in at Your Electronic Warehouse. Oh yes, gotta get a pair of golf shoes at Discount Golf World for my Sister-in-law too. She's into golf lately.

No comments: