Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hubby's birthday present

DSC04220

This was taken outside Coffee Bean. It was on hubby's birthday. He took Gordon for a stroll cos Malcolm is sleeping and left him with me. I had nothing much better to do and ended up taking out my laptop and started surfing. My handphone is still at the knnccb workshop and i've not been able to check for my mail or log online when out. So, i've been lugging my laptop with me when i go gaigai. Gee.... i have to take opps wann mah, haimai.....

I wrote a few opps and took a few too. Dinner's sponsored, lol. My fingers started to stray and i ended up checking out the Asus pda at some duuno wat review sites. Hubby wanted to know more about the GPS function. What for lah.... dont know how to come home meh. Not that he drives a lot also, cheh. My reviews led me to the O2 website and i read about their latest model, the O2 Flame. So nice. iLIKE!!! Packed up my things and went upstairs to the nearest phone shop to check the real thing out for myself. Too bad. NO STOCK!!!!

DSC04238

So, i ended up buying THIS instead for my hubby's birthday!!! It's the O2 Zinc, with a sliding qwerty keyboard. You say Samm rocks or not. And i paid for it with MY own PLATINUM CARD!!! Not those sup sup thingies, okay. As for the Mickey Mouse, i bought it on the same day as Gordon was whining away in his Quinny as i was taking my time checking out the various phones available at the phone shop.

I'll be busy with the new toy. As is always the case whenever i buy a new gadget. I have to learn how to use it and give tuition to hubby, hoh. He's a real tech-idiot.....DOHHHH. I shall wait till my hands get itchy and the O2 Flame blinks at me from it's display shelf one day, beckoning me to take it home with me......

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahhhhh...malcolm is so chubby!! You are such a nice wifey eh? Bought an expensive toy for your hubby :D

traCe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
traCe said...

Malcolm is very cute =)