Monday, September 17, 2007

Help in detecting termites

Our house was infested with termites last year. We found out about it the door jamb sounded hollow and started giving way when we closed the door. It was terrible. We had to hire a pest control that specializes in treating termites to take care of the problem. And that cost us a lot of money and also lots of work. Apart from having to replace the door jamb and wooden door, our windows were affected too. Those were also replaced.

My sister is now facing a similar problem. She has to replace her windows and asked me to recommend her a good company. I told her to check out Termites Guide and get those termites and ants treated first. I love those casement windows very much. Mine has double glazing. I asked my sis to check out those Sash Windows. Those would suit her decor very much.

No comments: