Thursday, September 20, 2007

DialAFlight City Breaks

Short city breaks are good for the soul. I'd love to fly to London for the weekend, meet up with old friends over a cup of tea and scones, then fly back the next day. It can actually be done if you know how to plan your time properly. With so many cheap flights to cities like London, New York, Hong Kong, etc. these days, you have all the more reason to have a weekend off at the city of your choice. Do take a moment to check out Dialaflight, an independent UK travel company that offers flights, hotels & travel ideas worldwide. It's full of useful travel information and will certainly help you make the most of your trip.

1 comment:

Nikola said...

Hi webmaster at myorganiclife.blogspot.com.

I am contacting you on behalf of "DialAFlight". I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to our website. While I understand that you have linked to us in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable us to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Here is the information relating to the links in question…

The website is linked on your website here: http://myorganiclife.blogspot.com/2007/09/dialaflight-city-breaks.html

Can I ask that you remove the link?
Thanks in advance!

I hope to hear from you soon.