Sunday, September 02, 2007

Colloidal silver as a natural antibiotic

The weather is awful these days, dont you think so? One moment it's hot all day and all night long. Yesterday, it was hot during the day and rained towards the evening all through the night. I was caught in it when i went to get something from a nearby grocery store and came back home wet from top to toe. Today also the same. The weather was fantastic the whole afternoon. I even took the kids out to an outdoor cafe. Half an hour ago, just as i was about to leave the house to go to the phone shop, it poured again.

I wasnt feeling too well since morning. I guess it must have been the rain last night. I have a strong feeling i might be coming down with a cold. Hubby asked me to take two aspirins and go to bed to take a rest. No way. I dont like aspirins. I'd rather some natural remedies like colloidal silver to give my weaken immune system a boost. I think you must have heard that colloidal silver is a natural antibiotic that has been used for thousands of years by the Ancient Greeks and Chinese, right. My Grandma has been using that for all sorts of ailments and swear by it. No doctors for her. If it worked for her, it will definitely work for me.

No comments: