Thursday, August 09, 2007

Sorry Gordon, Mama cant find Beach Bob....

Beach Bob is no where to be found and Gordon now keeps coming up to me and "wach-wach, wach-wach". That's how he says Spongebob, LOLZ. The last i remembered, he threw Beach Bob into the kitchen because i wont let him eat another Calci Yum. I put it on the kitchen table and i also remembered taking it along with me and handing it over to Gordon when i left the kitchen.

Now, the lil brat keeps wach wach-ing and it's driving me nuts.... yerrrr. I'm not going to hunt for it. He's got like dunno how many Spongebobs already. I bet it'll resurface soon, just no idea when. If i really cant find it after a week or so, i'll go get him another from McD. All the more reason to go eat some junk food :p

1 comment:

Sasha Tan said...

hahaha just go and eat la...